Birleşik Krallık Program Fonu
Birleşik Krallık Program Fonu (BEF) Proje Teklif Çağrısı
Birleşik Krallık Ankara Büyükelçiliği, Birleşik Krallık Program Fonu başvuruları başladı. Fon, Birleşik Krallık Dışişleri Bakanlığı’nın dış politika öncelik ve hedeflerine katkı sağlayacak projelere destek verebilmektedir. 1 Nisan 2017-31 Mart 2018 tarihleri arasında uygulanacak projeler için proje tekliflerini aşağıdaki bağlantıda bulunan rehberi okuyarak 3 Mart 2017 tarihine kadar gönderebilirsiniz.
Deadline for implementers to submit project bids to British Embassy: Friday, 3 March 2017
British Embassy Programme Fund (BEF):
The British Embassy Programme Fund is a new fund to support programme activity in line with the UK government’s foreign policy objectives in Turkey during financial year 2017/18. This fund replaces the previous Bilateral Programme Fund. The BEF will fund projects from £20,000 upwards. Proposed projects should be in support of FCO strategic priorities and Embassy country objectives as outlined below.
The BEF project bids are shortlisted and approved by the British Embassy’s Post Programme Board. To apply for funding, interested organisations must submit a project proposal (please see attached) to the Embassy’s Project Section. This will provide the basic information required to enable the Post Programme Board to make an assessment on whether or not the proposal will be short listed.
All projects submitted must directly support at least one of the following priority objectives for the British Embassy Programme Fund:
- Enable strong rule of law, including through strengthening reforms in the justice sector, countering corruption, tackling organised crime and promoting human rights,
- Support the strengthening of core institutions to support democratic governance and economic reform in Turkey,
- Support enhanced political dialogue and conflict resolution through peaceful solutions and dialogue,
- Improved access to rights and services including Syrian refugees living in Turkey*,
- Identification and analysis of the compliance with international law and human rights standards*.
*Please note that total funding available for priority objectives number 4 and 5 is £150,000 annually.
All British Embassy Programme Fund projects must clearly demonstrate how they:
- Support the above priorities,
- Deliver value for money (VfM),
- Meet OECD criteria for Official Development Assistance (ODA) funding, and
- Aim to complete 90% ODA spend by the end of December 2017.
The assessment criteria will be based on the following:
- Financial and operational capacity,
- Budget and cost-effectiveness.
Frequently asked questions:
Managerial and Financial Aspects:
- Any organisation can apply for funding. We do not accept project bids submitted by individuals.
- Projects spanning one financial year are permitted (Note: UK financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March).
- Please note that we cannot make pre-payments; the successful bidders should make the payment and then ask us to reimburse these expenses. The implementer should be able to receive money transfers from us.
- Organisations must prove that they are able to manage the project sum in a satisfactory manner; the Embassy may request reports by auditors.
- We regret that we are unable to fund:
- academic courses,
- charitable activities,
- commercial activities,
- infrastructure or construction projects, or
- Humanitarian aid.
- A partnership framework to support the broader engagement of a project can strengthen your bid.
- Other sources of funding should be specified in the project bid.
- British Embassy’s profile in the project must be guaranteed.
Evaluation of project bids:
- The application must relate to one or more of the priority objectives,
- The aim of the project should be concise, feasible and sustainable,
- The expected outcomes should be measurable, and
- The target group should be clearly defined and involved in project implementation.
Approval, contract and reporting:
If the project is approved, the applicant will be given two copies of the contract, outlining the conditions of the grant. One signed copy must be returned to the British Embassy in Ankara.
The Embassy will require monthly financial reports and quarterly project progress reports from implementers. The first payment will be made upon the receipt of monthly financial report. When the project has been completed the implementer shall prepare and send a final report to the Embassy within the period specified in the contract.
Implementation time frame: Successful applicants will implement their projects from April 2017 until February 2018. All payment requests should be finalised in the first week of March 2018, with 90% of funding spent by December 2017, and you are advised to plan project activities accordingly.
Please send bid forms by email to Projects_RE@fco.gov.uk. Project proposal forms should be sent by Friday, 3 March 2017.
Please submit your concept bid with the subject line:
(Name of your organisation) BEF 2017-18 project proposal priority # (for projects between £20,000 and £80,000)
(Name of your organisation) BEF 2017-18 project proposal priority # (for projects above £80,000)
Only successful bidders will be contacted.
If you require further information, please contact:
Proposal Form – £20k to £80k
Proposal Form – over 80k
Education UK Alumni Ödülleri için Başvurular Başladı Devamı
Oxford Üniversitesi’nde Thomson Reuters Vakfı Gazetecilik Bursu Devamı
Fransa-İTÜ Doktora Sonrası Eğitim Bursu Başvuruları Başladı! Devamı
YORUMLAR (0) Onay Bekleyen (3)
Bu yazıya ait yorum bulunamadı. İlk yorumu siz yapın.